Have you ever seen someone and the next thought that came in your mind was - how can they be so selfless and philantrophic?


Here I am! sharing an anecdote about when I met such a person!💫


amusing anecdotes


The frogs were croaking and new golden leaves were growing from  a branch of peepal. It was beside our house. The birds in the nest were making noise because the branch was swinging in the wind. They knew that the large grey clouds over their heads could rain anytime .It was the rainy season and thus, there was a power cut. I was searching foe a spoon to eat my favourite dish "kheer" made by my mother. But pathetically  I was not able to find neither my mom nor my spoon . After a few minutes , I heard my mom's  voice coming from our "so- called" garden. It had no rows ,no bounders and a countable number of flowering plants. I went there as soon as I could because there was a heavy downpour. I saw her, she was doing something in the ground when I  there she said - hold this umbrella carefully I am planting the NEEM. I was surprised and perplexed at the same time and asked her - why is she planting the tree in this heavy downpour which does not comes within  the boundary of our house? listening to this she turned around . A drop of water fell from her eyebrow to her eyelid and she smiled and said- dear, it's Sunday and I will not get time after it so decided to do it right now. If I talk about planting it in front of our neighbour's house so it doesn't matters where I plant it because I am planting the "oxygen" . It will give life the coming generations even after die. This tree will give service to the people It doesn't matters if it's my family or others, after all we all are humans and the least which I can do for humanity is to plant a tree. I was froze for a while and wanted to hug her but she said - go now the electricity is back.


want to read more stories like this   click here






EXTRA MARKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you remember those school memories that made you laugh and now you think back then how much you were crazy and dumb!